- Based on We.Love.Katamari.REROLL.Royal.Reverie-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-we.love.katamari.reroll.royal.reverie.iso (5,896,173,568 bytes)
- Katamari Damacy Series Music Bundle DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of non-English videos pack (must be installed if you want to play in ANY non-English language)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.5 to 2.6/4.2 GB)
- Installation takes 4-15 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation:up to 5.5 GB
- Language can be changed in “WLKRR_DataPluginsx86_64tenoke.ini” file
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Prince rolled the katamari and made the katamari bigger and bigger, rolling up all the things on the earth. The katamari that he created floated in space, sparkling, and brought back the lost starry sky.
As the starry sky was restored, the King’s fans gradually grew in number all over the world. The King wanted to respond to the wishes of his fans for his success, and the Prince kept rolling the katamari to make everyone’s dreams come true.
We Love Katamari Damacy has been powered up!
We Love Katamari Damacy, the second title in the Katamari series released in 2005, has been remastered.
The graphics have been completely redesigned, and the in-game UI has been revamped to make it even easier to play.
New additional features such as Royal Reverie are also available!
In his youth, the King received a strict education from his father, the Great King. New challenges have been added where you can roll around as the King in his boyhood!
The days of hard study and intense training can all be rolled through in 5 all-new challenges.
Will the young King be able to clear the tough challenges?
In addition, a selfie mode has been added, allowing the Prince and his cousins to take quick photos while rolling through the stages!
A simple but very deep game!
Roll the katamari, roll up objects, and make the katamari bigger.
You can roll up anything from paper clips and snacks in the house, to telephone poles and buildings in the town, to even living creatures such as people and animals. Once the katamari is complete, it will turn into a star that colors the night sky.
You cannot roll up anything larger than the current size of your katamari, so the key is to think in advance about the order in which you roll things up around the stage!