- Based on two ISO releases: Tristia.Legacy-TENOKE (tenoke-tristia.legacy.iso, 3,249,264,640 bytes) + Tristia.Restore-TENOKE (tenoke-tristia.restore.iso, 1,263,949,824 bytes)
- Goldberg+SSE crack/emu applied over instead of a faulty TENOKE crack (crashes on Windows 7), thanks to Copypastor!
- Patched “mscorlib.dll” for non-US date/number format applied for Legacy (thanks to antitrust38!); to play Restore you may need to change your OS settings for date/numbers format to US/Canada
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of non-English videos
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 4.2 GB to 705 MB/2.1 GB)
- Installation takes 2-6 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.2 GB (7.2 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in “steam_settingsforce_language.txt” and “steam_settingslanguage.txt” files inside each game subfolder
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
“Tristia: Legacy” is a remastered 2023 version of “Tristia of the Deep-blue Sea,” a popular game released exclusively for Windows in 2002.The attractive character design and worldview by E-i Komatsu and the challenging gameplay have been retained, while the graphics have been completely revised to support the latest environment.
The beautiful ocean city of Tristia. Nicknamed the “Jewel of the Sea,” it has bustled with maritime trade since times of old…until recently. The dragon attacks 10 years ago stripped Tristia of its past beauty, and local efforts to revive it have yielded no results. The city has resigned itself to a fate of decay.
At his wit’s end, Tristia’s mayor calls upon legendary master craftsman Prospero Flanka, who is said to have revived many dying cities in his day. Yet, on the long-awaited day of Prospero’s arrival, a lone girl disembarks at the harbor. It seems Prospero has sent his granddaughter, amateur crafter Nanoca Flanka, to restore Tristia in his stead.
Despite the locals’ disappointment, Nanoca does not falter. Using the Prospero-style workshop techniques she has under her belt and guided by her innovation, she immerses herself in her work restoring the city. Will she be able to revitalize Tristia as it balances on the precipice of ruin? Can she raise the townspeople’s spirits with her specialty inventions? Nanoca’s restoration project has just begun!
Play as Crafter-inventor Nanoca, who must restore the city of Tristia within a year. Will Tristia become the vibrant city it once was, or will it fall into disrepair? Everything depends on your hard work, which guides Nanoca’s success.
Crafter-inventor Nanoca works to restore the city of Tristia by inventing items to sell to shops. As shops prosper from selling these items to local customers, new stores will open and Tristia will experience rapid growth.
Tristia – Restore:
“Tristia:restore” is a new title planned for the 20th anniversary of the release of the original “Tristia of the Deep-blue Sea.”Following the character design and worldview of E-ji Komatsu, who has attracted many fans, the heroine Nanoca’s town-building part is expressed in an intuitive action game that anyone can enjoy.
Happening in parallel to Tristia:legacy, the story of Tristia:restore follows the genius inventor girl Nanoca Flanka, granddaughter of the legendary inventor and crafter Prospero Flanka, as she is working to revitalize the floundering marine city of Tristia alongside her trusty companions! But this game focuses more on the day－－dayto of running the shop: She has some major crafting projects to complete, but all the while, new orders for smaller objects are coming in for her to complete!
Put your crafting skills to the test in Nanoca’s workshop. While you are working to finish major projects a constant barrage of requests to invent and create items are coming in. Run around the shop gathering the materials you need, getting them to the right equipment, processing them with minigames to deliver them to the townsfolk that needs them. But remember, there is never just one thing you are trying to build, and you’re on the clock! Get everything you can done before time runs out!