- Based on The.Kraken.Wakes-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-thekrakenwakes.iso (2,955,685,888 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.8 to 1.8 GB)
- Installation takes 2 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.5 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The Kraken Wakes is the exclusive adaptation of John Wyndham’s epic 1950s sci-fi/horror novel. It uses ground-breaking conversational gameplay: you type or talk to the game’s characters in natural language, influencing their actions and emotions, and shaping the story as it unfolds. Devise eye-catching headlines, deliver knock-out press conference performances, and negotiate with governments in your mission to uncover the truth about the fireballs before it’s too late.
The Kraken Wakes has been created on Charisma.ai’s AI-powered conversation engine. You’ll speak to the game’s characters, and they’ll listen and respond to what you say. There are no multiple-choice options here: you’re free to say what you like, and find out how your words will impact the story.
In The Kraken Wakes, NPCs (non-player characters) have personalities, memories, opinions and emotions. What you say and do will impact a character’s mood and their relationship with you. Befriend your colleagues or compete with them, impress your boss and win over your sources, all through what you choose to say.
We’ve worked with the audio team at dBs Pro to create an innovative soundtrack for The Kraken Wakes that adapts to the characters’ emotions. If something you say makes a character feel happy, the game audio will become more upbeat, and vice versa. Your words shape not only the story, but also the soundscape of the game.