- Based on The.Awakener.Forgotten.Oath-RUNE ISO release: rune-the.awakener.forgotten.oath.iso (10,722,312,192 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10 to 7.1 GB)
- Installation takes 4-25 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 10.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to be able to play on Windows 7
“Sylvalond” is a world filled with magical mysteries, the first Gods created the land called “Lucatia”.
To stop disasters from spreading, Gods curtained off the surroundings where disasters took place, and pulled the world inside the curtains into another dimension called Nothingness.
The Therad Gods summoned Awakeners to the Nothingness to eliminate demons from the disasters, and since then, the world fell into endless battles. Players will explore the dungeon from a third-person perspective and use various combat styles such as swords and magic to eliminate the demons.
Stop Annihilation and Save your Partners
As the Chosen One, you will operate multiple awakened adventurers to crusade against creatures and demons from all over the world in the spaces formed in the Nothingness.
Free your fellows summoned by the Gods and expand the adventurers available so you can recruit more characters. These characters may have different occupations but what they have in common is the identity as an Awakener. The supreme gifted Awakeners with special abilities, which may make a difference at critical times and will accompany them through this bumpy ride.
Power of God and Holy Relics
God’s pieces left by the stars of Therad, holy relics containing god’s power will only answer the Awakeners. Charge your weapons using different powers from different Gods to bring unique flavors to your adventure.
Heroes of the past and Artefacts
Weapons and equipment owned by a certain hero in the past can be summoned to become your artefact. Use a special ability from the equipment to assist your battles. Could this cannon be a certain pirate hero’s belonging?
Epic Battles and Endless Reincarnation
Death isn’t everything, and the Twelve Gods of Therad won’t let you go so easily. However each revival will cost you the loots you’ve worked hard for.
You will gain new experiences and stories through entering and dying in the Nothingness again and again. These battles formed your strong mentality. Together with forever-growing talents and awaken abilities, maybe next time the Demon Lord will be lying next to you.