- Based on Sugar.Shack-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-sugar.shack.iso (2,797,998,080 bytes)
- Sugar.Shack.Update.v1.0.3-TENOKE (274 MB) applied over
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 2.9 GB to 728 MB)
- Installation takes one minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to play on Windows 7
That’s right, the entire map can be customized. That means you can choose the position of your neighbors, resources, and even how the rivers flow!
You can decorate your map by creating your own hiking path, placing fences, and adding chests according to your whims.
Each new hexagonal tile brings you plenty of things to do! Unlocking new quests, resources, and opportunities. No two worlds are going to be the same, so experiment endlessly!
Steeped in Quebec’s rich folklore, Sugar Shack is all about progressing at your own pace and in relaxing, cozy experience.
Head out to harvest maple sap, pick berries, or tend to the garden. Or, stay inside, cook away, and focus on meeting the locals to help them out with their quests.
Maybe try your hand at world building by customizing tiles, placing items around the world, and customizing your own space!
Get immersed in the making of popular sugary treats that you can find in classic sugar shacks like maple syrup, maple syrup taffy or even beaver’s tail pastry!
Experience quests and NPCs inspired by tales from Quebec like “The Flying Canoe,” or “La Corriveau.” Meet characters from these colorful stories and discover their stories!