- Based on three ISO releases: Strategic.Mind.The.Pacific.Anniversary-PLAZA (plaza-strategic.mind.the.pacific.anniversary.iso, 22,122,758,144 bytes), Strategic.Mind.Blitzkrieg.Anniversary-PLAZA (plaza-strategic.mind.blitzkrieg.anniversary.iso, 20,774,518,784 bytes) and Strategic.Mind.Spectre.of.Communism.Anniversary-PLAZA (plaza-strategic.mind.spectre.of.communism.anniversary.iso, 20,130,430,976 bytes)
- All three games are updated to so called Anniversary Update
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 58.7 to 17.3 GB)
- Installation takes 20-50 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 101.7 GB (up to 125 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Be advised that this repack can be very heavy on RAM during installation so even if you have 16 GB of RAM it’s recommended to check “2 GB RAM Limiter” checkbox in the installer’s welcome window
If you prefer ground battles to naval warfare, please, check out our newest title – Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg!
Strategic Mind: The Pacific is a turn-based strategy set in the WW2 period depicting the war between the USA and the Empire of Japan waged in the Pacific Ocean with mindblowing historical accuracy and attention to detail.
It offers an immersive experience of commanding both sides of the conflict, allowing you to gain a unique understanding of the situation through the eyes of both sides top commanders, resulting in enjoyable and insightful gameplay.
Build up, train and equip your troops with the newest weaponry available to maximize their efficiency and set sail for victory. The core element of the game is large scale naval battles with numerous carrier ships bringing so much more aircraft into the battle for seizing the control over the ocean. Upon overtaking the sea you will have to set foot on hostile land through a series of costly landing operations.
You will have to make your naval, aerial and amphibious forces act as one flawless mechanism – a task only a truly strategic mind can achieve.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is a turn-based strategy set in the period of WW2. It brings a modern look and new features to the good old wargame genre. You are to lead the German Armed forces overcoming unthinkable odds and claiming the ultimate bittersweet victory in Europe.
The game is created with great care and attention to historical details by a team that is passionate about WW2 history. The cinematics before and after every operation add depth and immersion into the events unfolding before your eyes. Moreover, a number of primary and secondary objectives allow you to explore every scenario in detail. The gameplay is plot-driven and features many historical personalities such as Franz Halder, Heinz Guderian, Erich von Manstein, Erwin Rommel, Karl Donitz, Wilhelm Canaris, Hermann Goring and others.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is the second installment in the Strategic Mind line of games. While “The Pacific” was more about naval warfare, the “Blitzkrieg” brings us all into the continental battles fought by the German troops. As a part of the Strategic Mind franchise, it will retain many features of the series along with adding new content and features to the existing variety.
Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. (c) Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto
Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism is a (hi)story-driven turn-based strategy set in the WW2 period. It offers refined wargame mechanics, story-rich gameplay, and modern 3D graphics. Lead the USSR Armed forces staging the world Communist revolution.
The game has many historical operations and events but also features a number of alternate history moments. It is created with great care and attention to historical details by a team which is passionate about WW2 history. Watching cinematics before and after every operation you can almost feel that you are indeed a participant of the unfolding epochal events. Moreover, numerous primary and secondary objectives allow you to explore every battle in detail. The gameplay is plot-driven and features many historical personalities such as Joseph Stalin, Georgy Zhukov, Vyacheslav Molotov, Kliment Voroshilov, Lavrentiy Beria, Aleksandr Vasilevsky, Konstantin Rokossovsky and others.
Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism is the third installment in the Strategic Mind line of games. The first one – “Strategic Mind: The Pacific” – was about naval warfare during the Pacific War, while the second one – “Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg” – was telling the story of the European theater from the German perspective. It is high time “Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism” tells the USSR story in WW2, a story filled with valiant hearts and vile betrayals. As a part of the Strategic Mind franchise, it will retain many features of the series along with adding new content and features to the existing variety.