- Based on Rough_Justice_84-FLT ISO release: flt-rough_justice_84.iso (7,991,791,616 bytes)
- Game version: v1.01
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.4 to 5.3 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Hire freelance agents to help complete cases! Every case has different requirements and with a wide variety of agents to choose from, finding the right agent for the case is essential. Expand your roster to accommodate more agents by completing caseloads and receiving rewards.
Whether it’s security, repossession, fugitive recovery, or moonlighting, careful reading and planning are the keys to success. Ascertain the specific case requirements and bring your A-game to the table by sending the right agent to get the job done.
Each agent has 5 stats with different values, ranging from 0 to 5. The value corresponds to the number of dice allocated when performing a stat roll.
Some cases offer diverse and immersive gameplay with genre and era-specific puzzles (read: mini-games). They are a mixture of cryptograms, digital and analog mechanics: reflex-based as well as mathematical challenges.
By using cards, stat values are temporarily increased for dice rolls. Gear Cards have a tier value which indicates the rarity of the card, as well as a durability factor, indicating the total amount of uses the card has before it is removed from the inventory.
To root out the cancer gnawing at the city, use all the power and resources available to you: from your agents and era-accurate surveillance technology to friends in high places.
But look out – behind the curtains of this struggle for justice, a much bigger story is playing out. A secret organization with grand ambitions spread its influence over Seneca City, and it has you in its crosshairs.