- Based on RoboCop.Rogue.City-RUNE ISO release: rune-robocop.rogue.city.iso (41,906,503,680 bytes)
- Alternative FLT crack is located in NoDVD folder after installation
- Game version: v220.127.116.11 / 00.014.032; 2 DLCs (Vanguard Pack & Alex Murphy Pack) are included and activated
- Bonus ArtBook is included by default, thanks to AR-81!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 39 to 28.2 GB)
- Installation takes from 30 minutes (on 24-threads CPU) up o 2.5 hours (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 39.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Uphold the law by any means necessary:
With your powerful Auto-9 or one of the other 20 weapons available, eradicate criminals throughout this explosive first-person adventure. Your cyborg strength and cybernetic abilities can be upgraded as you progress, to make you an even more formidable law enforcement officer.
It’s up to you to decide how to fulfil your prime directives:
Explore open areas and complete your objectives according to your own sense of justice. Finding evidence, interrogating suspects and maintaining public order are just some of your daily tasks as a police officer. But don’t take decisions lightly: your choices can determine the fate of citizens and the result of your mission.
An original story set in the world of RoboCop:
The city of Old Detroit has been hit by a crime wave, with a new enemy threatening the peace and order. Your investigation leads you right into the heart of a shadowy conspiracy in an original story that takes place between RoboCop 2 and 3, with striking locations to explore and familiar faces to meet. Peter Weller, the original RoboCop actor, is even back on duty to voice the cybercop.
Get ready to…
PROTECT THE INNOCENT AND UPHOLD THE LAW