- Based on Ocean.Pressure-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-ocean.pressure.iso (973,322,240 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 928 to 519 MB)
- Installation takes 1-3 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 750 MB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “Ocean Pressure DX11” desktop icon to play on Windows 7
WILL YOU SURVIVE?
Explore the depths of the ocean in your handmade submarine. Using your sonar find unique locations and do the research you need. Scanner will help you gather all required data.
During your mission, your submarine may break down or catch fire. Your submarine has a pipe wrench and a fire extinguisher. I hope you know how to use them. Be ready to fix it quickly, otherwise…
Claustrophobia will be with you throughout your journey. Find key locations with the sonar and explore them with the scanner. The scanner gives a high quality picture of the outside of the submarine and has a laser to gather information about the underwater fauna. Move with caution, it reacts to movement.
You built this boat with your own hands. When building your submarine, you were inspired by popular submarines. Your submarine has the latest systems and a large porthole. All systems are thoroughly tested, but sometimes they can break down. Use your repair skills and don’t drown.
All your life you have been exploring the ocean and have always dreamed of building a small submarine to explore it. As the years went by, you marked on the map the underwater locations you were interested in. Having saved up the money necessary for construction and with the help of your drawings you have assembled your submarine. Almost without testing it you went to the bottom of the ocean to meet your dream.