- Based on Lempo-FLT ISO release: flt-lempo.iso (9,061,060,608 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 8.4 to 6.1 GB)
- Installation takes 1-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 8.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to play on Windows 7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Do you believe in fantasy worlds? I didn’t either. Until I found myself in one.”
Lempo is a psychological horror game inspired by Finnish mythology in which you play as Paul, your casual 9 to 5 guy, lost in a forest after his day of work. Uncover stories of people who were trapped in Metsänpeitto before. Make use of what little items you come by to find out what’s happening in this eerie place and go back to your peaceful life before this malevolent forest consumes you.
Explore Lempo’s forest
Metsänpeitto’s darkness is treacherous, light up your way with a lighter and flashlight to investigate environments filled with items to find and mysteries to unveil… But don’t go too fast or you’ll get lost, use your compass if you ever want to escape this damned forest. You will encounter souls during your journey in Lempo. Follow them! They might show and tell you clues you’re looking for.
Based on Finnish mythology
The story of Lempo lies in a dark fantastic world, Metsänpeitto. A plane kept together with souls’ energy received from living beings. This is no place for a human, do not dilly dally during your explorations as Metsänpeitto is a twisted realm where the laws of our world don’t matter. Or else you might encounter beings beyond the realm of possibilities.
An immersive psychological nightmare
Experience a living nightmare with Lempo’s shivering visual and sound atmosphere. Paul is unfortunately not daydreaming. To escape this uncanny forest you will have to face unspeakable events and beings beyond your imagination.
You won’t need to fight to escape the forest, but you will have to decipher puzzles during your exploration. Dig deep in Metsänpeitto’s mysteries and solve every puzzle you find.
Will you escape Metsänpeitto physically and mentally intact?