- Based on Killer.Frequency-RUNE ISO release: rune-killer.frequency.iso (1,360,625,664 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.3 GB to 907 MB)
- Installation takes two minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.8 GB
- Language can be changed in “KillerFrequency_DataPluginsx86_64steam_emu.ini” file
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
In this horror comedy, you must solve puzzles to save callers from being hunted down by a mysterious killer. Where every call is life and death, can you save the inhabitants of Gallows Creek?
Unique 1st person narrative
Step into the shoes of a late-night radio talk-show host – new in town and fallen from grace. The Police Chief is dead… so the townsfolk turn to you for help, as apparently you, Forest Nash are the only person in town who can run a phone line.
Real-time decisions and puzzle solving
Use branching dialogues to interact with a variety of eccentric small-town personalities including potential victims and suspects. Explore your surroundings, gather clues, make decisions, solve satisfying riddles, and try to help each of your callers survive the night.
Retro Slasher setting
Jump back in time to 1987 with this slasher inspired puzzler – explore an authentically detailed radio station and interact with dozens of physics-based objects straight from a bygone era, including a working cassette and record player. With a fully voiced cast and a killer original soundtrack of 80’s inspired tunes from rock classics to synthwave!