- Based on Hill.Agency.PURITYdecay-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-hill.agency.puritydecay.iso (4,515,799,040 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 4.2 to 2.4 GB)
- Installation takes 1-3 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.2 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
What would our world look like on the brink of freedom from colonial oppression? Find out in this heart-pounding and atmospheric Indigenous cybernoir detective game! Play as Meeygen Hill, a hardboiled detective working in a thriving Indigenous (Néhinaw) Metropolis under the shadow of the towering NeXt Corps space elevator and it’s Risen City of elite citizens. Find yourself drawn deeper into conspiracy and intrigue after you take on the seemingly straightforward case of a murdered girl.
Visit an Indigenous Future
Explore a never before seen cybernoir Indigenous future in a world inspired by pulpy noir mysteries, Ghost in the Shell, and Blade Runner. Immerse yourself in a world filled with colourful characters and saturated in the Cree language done up in neon. Wander the streets of Hill’s beloved city or brave the deceptively bright Risen City and perhaps discover the origin of the shadow that looms over them both.
Be the Thinking Machine
In the Hill Agency You’re not just playing a detective, you are one. The game doesn’t tell you if you are on the right track or even have the right perp, that’s all on you. Uncover clues and find new witnesses and suspects by wandering the streets. Use the tools at your disposal to connect the clues and then make your accusations, if you have the nerve.
Grow Your Connections
There’s more to this than going at it lone wolf style. Build Hill’s networks back up and learn even more about the world and it’s workings. Find ancient search terminals to uncover a history long forgotten to everyone, even the Risen City itself.