- Based on GYLT-FLT ISO release: flt-gylt.iso (6,033,942,528 bytes)
- Game version: v184.108.40.206
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with optional videos!)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of unused game videos
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.6 to 3.3/3.7 GB)
- Installation takes 1-4 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “GYLT DX11” desktop icon to play on Windows 7/8.1
Set in a creepy and melancholic world, GYLT is an eerie story mixing fantasy and reality in a surrealist place where your nightmares become reality. Hide from terrible creatures or confront them as you find your way through the challenges of this wicked world.
GYLT is a narrative adventure game with puzzles, stealth and action, set in a fictional old mining town in the state of Maine.
Live the story of Sally, a little girl living in Bethelwood. Her life is not easy, and it has become even worse since her little cousin Emily disappeared. After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is dragged into a twisted version of her town where her fears and worse memories are presented in a wicked and very real way.
Get to understand the world surrounding and discover the mystery behind Emily’s disappearance.
Decide to either face the creatures or hide from them, in the same way you’d face or hide your fears.
You can avoid being detected by creatures, you can build strategies to distract them, through sound or visual lures or by attracting them.
Soundtrack by Cris Velasco.