- Based on GRUNND-DINOByTES ISO release: din-grunnd.iso (1,508,278,272 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 1.4 GB to 548 MB)
- Installation takes less than a minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.4 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
In a panic, you jump off at the next station and attempt to get your bearings. Unfortunately, getting a grasp on exactly where you’ve ended up turns out to be more difficult than you’d thought.
The people you encounter here are strange, and while they fancy themselves helpful in their own ways, they aren’t seemingly helpful in the ways that would see you quickly on your journey back home. The air here is thick and strange, and just beyond the reach of your senses something ethereal and omnipotent observes your every move from the sky.
GRUNND is a unique take on the point-and-click genre with platformer-inspired locales, fast travel, and branching multiple-choice events that the player will begin to unfold from the very beginning of their journey.
GRUNND is more interested in making you think through the complex story beats it presents than through overly convoluted puzzles. You’ll encounter challenges to solve and overcome, of course, but these will be tied into the interactions you have with the various characters you meet along the way. The rich story of GRUNND concerns itself with you as a protagonist, surely, but equally it shines a spotlight on the world around you and the stories of its sometimes-bizarre inhabitants.
The gameworld is inspired by the works of Franz Kafka and David Lynch, with a setting that sprinkles the game’s style with droplets of Southern Gothic and Black Metal as well. As much as GRUNND is about its characters, it’s about the introspective journey of the player, as well.