- Based on Golf.VS.Zombies-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-golf.vs.zombies.iso (4,493,832,192 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 4.2 to 2.3 GB)
- Installation takes 2-9 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.2 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Frenemies. We mean frenemies. There are no friends in the post-apocalyptic, living dead-infested wasteland. So you might want to take your club, hit those courses, collect bottlecaps (what other currency did you expect? rupees?), and drive your golf cart through crowds of zombies for fun and profit. OR! Or you can invite up to 3 more people to a hilarious hot-seat golfing duel, treuel, or even quadruel, where survival is optional, but fun is unavoidable.
Swing easy and carry a big club
There is only so far your collection of clubs and balls gonna get you. Luckily, or not so, that weird guy has also survived and he has been tinkering on all sorts of things. Exploding and homing balls, sniper clubs™, drones, movement detectors and other wacky stuff. Too bad the guy accepts only bottle-caps as legal tender, but you are bound to find some – this is a wasteland afterall.
Bring your A-game
Up till now you had to deal with sand traps, tall grass, pools of water and that bloody wind, but times have changed and repeating a shot may be the least of your worries. Keep your head in the game and the dead… well dead – there is a record to set. Even better if you manage to grab some loot along the course.