- Based on Frank.and.Drake-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-frank.and.drake.iso (11,999,637,504 bytes)
- Game version: v1.0.1; Bonus Soundtrack is included by default
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11.2 to 3.8 GB)
- Installation takes 5-23 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 11.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Frank is the super of a run-down apartment block in Oriole City, worried he is losing his mind and what little remains of his connection to the world around him. Drake is allergic to sunlight and operates by night. Their split existence means they must communicate via sticky notes left around the apartment. Despite this separation, they must forge a relationship, uncover the truth and survive.
The game is set in Oriole City, a richly detailed and beautifully illustrated setting, with remarkable characters, and secrets to unearth. Frank and Drake must explore these surroundings, solve puzzles and discover clues that will help them find the answers they desperately seek, to their respective troubled pasts. Though they must work separately, their fates are intertwined and depend on the trust and friendship they forge together.
The mystery unfolds via a branching narrative, where the choices you make will have a profound impact on the events both protagonists experience. Multiple playthroughs will be rewarded with the discovery of new perspectives on the story, as well as unique puzzles and mini-games. Which path will you choose? Will you discover all the secrets hidden in the world?
Frank and Drake employs a beautiful graphical style that represents the unnerving and dreamlike existence that both characters feel with the world around them. The rotoscoping style is a painstaking process of hand drawing frames over filmed footage. The uncanny result reflects Frank and Drake’s realities: two extraordinary characters trying to blend into an ordinary world.