- Based on Everdream_Valley-Razor1911 ISO release: rzr-everdreamvalley.iso (2,278,883,328 bytes)
- Game version: v3.524.1341; GOG Exclusive DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.1 to 1.4 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 2.7 GB (4.8 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
This little homestead needs some attention and there sure is a lot to do! A variety of fruits and veggies to cultivate and a vast collection of animals to raise. You’ll need to protect your crops from pests and keep your animals fed, healthy and entertained. All while getting the resources to repair and expand your little summer paradise.
Explore the open world to find more adventures, animals, collectibles and get to the bottom of what is giving you these magic dreams at night…
Everdream Valley has very few people mucking about and disturbing the peace so animals are absolutely thriving here. We’ve got *takes a deep breath* pigs, cows, chickens, ducks, goats, alpacas, horses, sheep, bees, wild boar, magpies, beavers, bisons, geese, deer, frogs, beetles, butterflies, dragonflies, wolves, mice, snails, slugs, fish and more. Phew! Each comes with some unique influence on your farm.
Everdream Valley is all about raising and caring for animals, so besides a few bugs being made into animal treats, rest assured you’ll never be turning favourite cow Bessie into a burger patty.
Throughout your days your doggie sidekick will be right by your side. Choose from 10 different breeds and train them to be the best boy to help with herding, tracking, and finding treasure.
Oh. And there is a cat too. Just one, really really grumpy cat. Win him over he might do something for you in return. Maybe. It’s up to him really.
When slumber hits, that’s when the magic of the valley really comes out. Each night your dreams will let you take the role of one of many animals around the farm through unique mini games. The more animal variety on the farm, the more night-time adventures unlock and each has its own unique reward or impact on your farm the next morning.
Your long summer days in the valley aren’t just about looking after the farm. There’s so much more to do! Spend the nights camping, build a treehouse, catch and collect bugs, go fishing, get new clothes, cook, take photos, build furniture, go treasure hunting. Each little adventure gives you something back to help you grow your farm even more and unlock more story and side quests, all at a leisurely pace.