- Based on EFGH.Escape.from.Garbage.House-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-efgh.escape.from.garbage.house.iso (6,818,652,160 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.4 to 1.7 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
In this town, there are sloppy landlords who trash one house after another and show you their TVs, but if you stay there for any length of time without permission, you are trespassing. Cleaning up garbage without permission is also trespassing. You may also be sued for illegal dumping if you dump garbage in someone else’s yard. You may also be charged with embezzlement if you steal money from valuables in the trash that you sold to a vendor.
The police who show up in town, the crows that come by the garbage, the amusing conversations with the townspeople, the bugs that are much fewer than in the previous film (Drink Milk Directly), life in jail, and scratch cards to decorate Matsuyori-san’s house with many treasures!
Garbage is divided into burnable, non-burnable, bulky, and recyclable garbage, especially recyclable garbage, etc. Leftover food and drink garbage must be eaten or drunk by you, because crows will come to you if you put out food scraps,
Small trash can go directly into your inventory.
If the inventory is overflowing, the walking speed becomes slow, and garbage that can be drunk can cause stomach problems or, on the contrary, become an energy drink.
Each piece of trash can be held in both hands, so you can play P0AP? You can even stack trash on top of trash to make a building made of trash to play with.
This is real man’s work!