- Based on Curse.of.the.Sea.Rats-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-curseofthesearats.iso (4,055,324,672 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.8 to 1.9 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 13.6 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Beautiful 2D, hand-drawn animation breathes life into the game’s cast of characters – inspired by classic animated films and reminiscent of the golden age of 2D platforming. These animations combine seamlessly with detailed 3D environments enhanced by light and shadow effects to create a 2.5D platforming experience of incredible quality.
Chart your progress through a huge, non-linear world as you attempt to track down the pirate witch who cursed you. Shipwrecked on the coast of Ireland in the 18th Century, you’ll need more than just your swashbuckling skills to forge your path to freedom.
Discover four playable characters – David Douglas, Buffalo Calf, Bussa, and Akane Yamakawa. Each character brings their unique fighting style to help you overcome the challenges posed by enemies and the environment! Play alone or with up to three friends in local co-op mode.
Each character has strengths and weaknesses. You’ll be able to improve their abilities as your adventure progresses – unlocking new special skills, boosting your offence and defence, or learning powerful magics!
A labyrinthine network of hundreds of pathways, rooms and discoveries lie ahead, in a substantial quest with over 12 hours of content. Can you master each character’s playstyle, find all the hidden secrets, and unlock each of the game’s multiple endings?