- Based on Code.Rivals.Robot.Programming.Battle-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-code.rivals.robot.programming.battle.iso (7,216,500,736 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded; Bonus OST in MP3 format is included by default
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.7 to 1.7 GB)
- Installation takes one minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Instead of focusing on a specific programming language and its syntax, Code Rivals uses a very intuitive visual programming language that will make you focus on learning real programming skils that you will use anywhere, like building loops, functions, using variables and dealing with real problems in robot programming. Code Rivals focus on fast learning and fun over “Edutainment”.
Instead of using a visual programming language that mimics the way text-based languages stack code, line under line (like Scratch and it’s many clones), Code Rivals uses a much more intuitive flow-chart visual coding, that is becoming the standart in very advanced environments like Unreal Engine, Blender and many more.
And on top of that, the more ambitious aim here is to create “real world” environments using realistic visual style for the robots to apply the code you created. There are many programming games that we know and love, but almost everyone of them deals with abstract images, abstract values and problems created specifically for the game. Code Rivals aims to bring together the world of robot automation and combat vehicles, with a physics based combat simulation.
The game currently has:
A single player mode with 10 levels, each showing different features of the programming language and user interface, in a progressive and intuitive manner, but with increasingly harder levels.
A multiplayer mode with two maps, two robots types and two game modes (deathmatch and conquest), up to four players combating in 2×2.