- Based on Astronimo-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-astronimo.iso (5,519,257,600 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 5.1 GB to 982 MB)
- Installation takes one minute
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 5.1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
While mining for minerals in the vast reaches of the galaxy, four Hypergiant Inc. employees crash-land on a small planet and become hopelessly stranded.
In the hopes of reuniting with their fleet, you must help them to cover every inch of the planetary surface, solve puzzles in unique and creative ways, and then build a shuttle and fuel it to launch back into space.
Astronimo lifts platforming and customisation to the interstellar medium and beyond with a quirky campaign and customisation tools that stretch the bounds of your imagination.
Chart A Whole Galaxy
A fun-filled campaign featuring the Turilia and Acara planets along with three mini moons and discoveries aplenty, with additional planets and moons being rolled out.
Endless Fun with Friends
Play co-op with up to three others locally or online and work out how to get back home together with wacky builds, secrets to discover and planets to explore.
Wave. Play Music. Be a dog in space. Astronimo is all about having fun and sharing memories with friends, old and new.
The World Editor provides elaborate tools to build and populate your own planets to an incredible level of detail and share your creations through Steam Workshop.
Drag, Drop and Distribute
Workshops make crafting the unimaginable easy. If you can think it, then with Astronimo – you can build it!