- Based on Anvil.Saga-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-anvil.saga.iso (2,461,440,000 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, some bonus OST WAVs re-encoded to MP3s
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST + ArtBook)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 2.3 GB to 265/398 MB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Build the smithy of your dreams
Construct new rooms and underground facilities in order to expand your smithy and take on the more challenging orders. From a simple kitchen to living quarters, to logging or woodcarving workshops – each room needs to be outfitted with the appropriate furniture and décor.
Make decisions and deal with the consequences
Customers, relationships and decisions – they all matter! Maintain your reputation with conflicting factions, each one offering protection and bonuses for your budding enterprise. The orders which you decide to fulfil and the way you deal with each faction influences the game world and leads to a variety of tragic, fun or bewildering outcomes.
Become a renowned craftsman
Manage orders and try to increase your prestige level to attract the rich and the famous. Look out for unique orders that pay a premium, such as a baron’s request to create the most beautiful ring for his daughter or a wandering knight demanding you forge a one-of-a-kind sword.
Forge a team of professionals
Take charge of employees with different skill sets, salary levels, needs and personalities. Keep them happy by building special facilities, installing amenities and decorating their rooms. Equip your workers with special tools for faster work and help improve their craft by adding new books to your library.