- Based on Ad_Infinitum-FLT ISO release: flt-ad_infinitum.iso (20,987,881,472 bytes)
- Game version: v188.8.131.528591; Bonus Artbook is included by default
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 19.5 to 12.8 GB)
- Installation takes 5-16 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 19.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
BREAK THE CYCLE
Will the nightmare of the war ever end? Will you find inner peace one day? In Ad Infinitum, you play as a German soldier haunted by the horrors of the Great War. While your mind grapples with memories of your family home and the trenches on the front, you try to break the endless cycle of suffering.
BETWEEN A DREAM AND REALITY
You wake up in your bedroom, unchanged from your teenage years, in a run-down and deserted manor house. Suddenly and inexplicably, you are transported to the trenches where the horrors of war are overshadowed by vile and even more terrifying creatures. Unable to distinguish between reality and nightmare, you must fight to regain control of your life’s narrative.
NIGHTMARES THAT BECOME REAL
Unspeakable nightmares come to life in the recesses of your mind. To escape the death traps and terrifying creatures, you must understand the source and motivation of each monster and solve the puzzles that stand in your way. From blind demons who can hear your softest footsteps to hideous disjointed puppets who move in the dark, horror is around every corner.
A FAMILY TORN APART
The fallout of the war is felt far from the front. Peel back the shroud that hides the secrets of your family, torn apart by the Great War, and try to remember your past. Through exploration and by solving riddles and puzzles between the walls of your home and the barbed wire of No Man’s Land, you ultimately reveal a chapter in the story of a German family torn apart by war.